some veryVALuable Physics: My final quarter, and my last days of Vallejo High School...

Monday, April 5, 2010

My final quarter, and my last days of Vallejo High School...

Over the spring break I did... Chps 23&24 cornell notes and online practice problems, so I had a productive spring break I suppose. What I'm going to do to finish my senior year strong in AP physics is just to do all the work I can and raise my grade so I actually have a good grade at the end of the year. My motivation to do this will be graduation and the fact that I've come so far, so why not finish my senior year off with some good grades. This year in AP physics turned out to be a lot different than I pictured it.. and it was my fault of why that picture wasn't the real outcome. I think a huge reason why I didn't do so well in this class, besides time-management, was that I was lacking the mathematical background that the calculus students had. I never went into calculus so from the beginning.. like objects sliding down ramps, was hard for me because I had never learn the trigonometry behind it. A lot of stuff was too new for me, and when I go to napa valley community college, I am going to start from the basics again and work my way back up so I have a strong foreground before I hop back into physics.

ps: I CAN"T wait for the ELECTRONIC portfolio of what my 4 years of Vallejo High School was like. :D

No comments: